CUYAHOGA COUNTY, Ohio — After being canceled last year due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Cuyahoga County Fair makes its return Tuesday and runs daily through Sunday, Aug. 15 at the fairgrounds in Berea.
The fair’s hours are listed as follows:
- Tuesday through Friday: Noon until 11 p.m.
- Saturday: 10 a.m. until 11 p.m.
- Sunday: Noon until 10 p.m.
In addition to the traditional fair food, rides and animals, there are special events set to take place throughout the Cuyahoga County Fair. CLICK HERE to see the fair’s daily schedule.
Admission is $8. Active military members get free admission with a valid ID. Those ages 3 and under and also free of charge.
You can buy tickets HERE. Parking is free.
Fair officials offered this sneak peek on Facebook:
Rides carry a separate cost, however, which is listed as follows:
- Ride band: $25 per day.
- $1 per ride ticket or 50 tickets for $45.
Small rides require three to four tickets. Large rides require four to six tickets.
Editor's note: Video in the player above was originally published on July 30, 2021.
- RELATED: Lake County Fair kicks off with parade down Mentor Avenue
- RELATED: Summit County Fair officials bring back full scale event without a major price hike
- RELATED: Summer fun guide: Laura DeMarco's 12 must-do adventures throughout Northeast Ohio
- RELATED: Cedar Point closing the Wicked Twister roller coaster forever