STRONGSVILLE, Ohio — The Strongsville Police Department is investigating a crash involving a single vehicle that killed two people and injured another early Sunday morning.
SUBSCRIBE: Get the day's top headlines sent to your inbox each weekday morning with the free 3News to GO! newsletter
According to a report on the department's Facebook page, officers were sent to the intersection of Progress Drive and Alameda Drive for a report of a crash at 6:15 a.m. Police discovered a black Toyota Camry with "severe damage" and full airbag deployment with three people trapped inside. The two adult men and one 17-year-old female were found unconscious and not breathing.
Crews from the Strongsville Fire and Emergency Medical Services arrived on the scene and were able to remove the trio from the car.
Police say 19-year-old Davion Flanagan and 20-year-old Dominic Russo were pronounced dead at the scene. The 17-year-old girl was taken by Life Flight to MetroHealth. There is no update on her condition.
The incident remains under investigation
Do you want to be among the first to know the most important local and national news? Download the free WKYC app and get updates right on your phone: Android, Apple.
- OSHP: Man dead after 3-vehicle crash in Stark County
- 150-year-old Medina County home catches on fire Saturday morning
- Solon police officer punched by teenager at Solon Home Days
- Missing Adult Alert issued for 75-year-old woman last seen in Fairlawn
- Assault suspect dead after being shot by Lorain Police Officer; K9 stabbed by suspect during struggle