GARFIELD HEIGHTS, Ohio — *Editor's Note: The video in the player above is from a previous report.
The Garfield Heights Police Department is seeking the public's help locating a missing teen.
18-year-old John Williams was last seen Saturday, May 29 around 3:30 p.m.
John is described as a six foot tall Black man with a thin build, black hair, brown eyes and a scar on his left knee. A clothing description was unable to be provided.
The missing man lives with ADHD and depression, taking medication for both diagnoses. According to his mother he doesn't have any known friends in the area.
Anyone with any information on John Williams or his whereabouts is urged to contact local law enforcement at (216) 475-5840 or by dialing 911.
*Editor's Note: The video in the player above is from a previous report.
- RELATED: Prime Minister Trudeau says bodies at Indigenous school not isolated incident
- RELATED: 'Immense honor' | Mayim Bialik to guest host 'Jeopardy!'
- RELATED: Naomi Osaka tweets about withdrawing from French Open
- RELATED: US debates fairest way to share spare COVID vaccines
- RELATED: Marriage shouldn’t negate rape, bill supporters say
- RELATED: Nate's Wish | Terminally ill 38-year-old has heart's desire fulfilled with helicopter ride
- RELATED: Biden commemorates war dead at Arlington National Cemetery
- RELATED: Honoring Cleveland Indians legend Rocky Colavito: Groundbreaking for new statue going up in Little Italy
- RELATED: Fan throws bottle toward Irving in Boston, another NBA incident
- RELATED: Nations begin 3 weeks of grueling climate talks online
- RELATED: Vets return to Memorial Day traditions as pandemic eases