BURTON, Ohio — EDITOR'S NOTE: The video above previously aired on 3News on July 14, 2022.
Looking for Labor Day weekend plans? The Great Geauga County Fair opened for the 200th time on Wednesday.
The Bicentennial Ribbon Cutting Ceremony marked the kickoff to the annual fair being held from Wednesday, Aug. 31, to Monday, Sept. 5. Ohio's oldest fair will feature rides, food, commercial vendors, over 5,000 animal exhibits, 15,000 static exhibits as well as live music and shows.
Tickets for the fair are on sale now and can be purchased HERE.
- Wednesday, Aug. 31: Free to the public
- Thursday, Sept. 1: $8
- Friday, Sept. 2: $10
- Saturday, Sept. 3: $10
- Sunday, Sept. 4: $10
- Monday, Sept. 5: $10
Special ticket pricing
- Friday, Sept. 2: Seniors 65+ and Veterans receive free admission
- Monday, Sept. 5: All-day ride bracelets $10
- Parking at the fairgrounds is free to the public
- The fairgrounds will be open daily from 9 a.m. to midnight during the fair
- The exhibits will close at 8 p.m. on Labor Day
A full list of events happening and daily schedules for the fair can be found HERE.
MORE LABOR DAY WEEKEND EVENTS: