CLEVELAND — Editor's Note: The above video features companies that will be looking to make seasonal hires this fall.
If you are looking for a new job, Giant Eagle has set up hiring events at all of its Northeast Ohio locations for Tuesday, October 26.
Giant Eagle and Market District are looking to fill more than 1,000 full and part-time positions in the following groups:
- Supermarket Team Members
- Restaurant Team Members
- Pharmacy Technicians
You are encouraged to apply online prior to the event via mobile, tablet or computer by clicking here.
All you have to do is walk into your nearest Giant Eagle or Market District location between 12:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m., wearing casual clothes and a mask. You'll visit a sign-in table where someone from Giant Eagle will sign you in and then communicate with you when they are ready to interview you.
Your in-person interview will last approximately 20-30 minutes.
Here are just some of the positions that are available:
- Personal shoppers for curbside pickup and home-delivery services
- Stock team members
- Pharmacy technicians
- Deli and prepared-foods clerks
- Meat cutters
Benefits for Giant Eagle workers include:
- Competitive wages
- Weekly Pay
- 401(k) eligibility
- Medical, dental and life insurance
- Own Brand Discount (10%)
- Wellness programs
Click here for more information.
- Americans quit their jobs at a record pace in August
- Help wanted: ODOT hiring for winter jobs
- Walmart plans to hire 150,000 workers for holiday season 'and beyond'
- USPS hiring for 100 jobs in Cleveland with starting pay at $18.51 per hour: How to apply
- Cleveland Metroparks hiring for dozens of jobs, operations of toboggan chutes at risk without additional staff
- Amazon to hire more than 2,000 new workers in Greater Cleveland area