CLEVELAND — Editor's Note: The above video aired on March 17, 2021
Need a job?
The Home Depot is preparing for a busy spring season by hiring more than 900 part-time and full-time positions throughout the Cleveland-Akron-Canton area.
In-store positions will focus on customer service, filling online orders that are picked up curbside or in store, plus unpacking overnight freight and merchandising.
The company is also hiring associates across its 100 distribution centers nationwide. These roles will focus on replenishing store inventory and helping pack and ship orders.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply by texting JOBS to 52270 or online at careers.homedepot.com. Available positions vary by store. The Home Depot is an equal opportunity employer.
The Home Depot says its focus is the safety of associates and customers and continuing to serve communities with the products they need. Their COVID-19 protocols include requiring daily health checks for associates, requiring associates and customers to wear non-medical face masks in store, promoting social and physical distancing practices, and more.
- Need a job? McDonald's looking to hire 5,000 new workers across Ohio: How to apply
- US jobless claims fall to 684,000, fewest since pandemic
- Getting Northeast Ohioans back to work - Greater Cleveland Partnership hopes to bring companies, jobs to region
- United States Postal Service looking to fill 150 jobs starting at $17.29 an hour in Cleveland and Akron
- Some businesses thriving, others slow to see profit after Akron Amazon fulfillment center
- 30,000 Ford employees told they can work from home permanently
Editor's Note: The below story aired on March 24, 2021