CLEVELAND — Editor's note: Video at the top of this story was originally published on March 17, 2021.
“These positions perform mail delivery, mail processing or a combination of such duties as required,” according to USPS officials. “Starting salary is $17.29 per hour. Applicants must be 18 years of age, or 16 years of age with a high school diploma. All applicants must be able to pass a drug screening and a criminal background investigation.”
You can apply HERE.
"After completing the online application, applicants should click the save tab," . Then be sure to electronically submit the online job application. The Postal Service encourages applicants to check our website regularly to keep up with the changes in position openings.”
- RELATED: Ohio Means Jobs pushes to get unemployed veterans back to work
- RELATED: Giant Eagle looking to hire more than 800 employees across Northeast Ohio
- RELATED: Searching for a new job? It's more about mindset than resumes
- RELATED: City of Akron in search of next police chief: Here's how to apply
- RELATED: Your New Job: How to get 'linked' up with a job through LinkedIn
- RELATED: Your New Job: Tips for networking and standing out from the crowd
- RELATED: Your New Job: Finding your franchise fit