CLEVELAND — Editor's note: The video in the player above is from a previously published story.
The United States Postal Service hosted a job fair on Sunday to fill open positions in the Cleveland area.
The event was held Sunday, August 22, from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. at the USPS Cleveland Administrative Building ( 2200 Orange Avenue, Cleveland, Ohio 44101).
According to officials, the government organization was hiring for positions that begin at nearly $17 an hour and go all the way up to nearly $24 an hour. A list of open positions and pay rates can be found below:
- Mail Handler Assistant (MHA) - $16.87/hour
- City Carrier Assistant (CCA) - $18.51/hour
- Rural Carrier Associate (RCA) - $19.06/hour
- Assistant Rural Carrier (ARC) - $19.06/hour (work Saturdays, Sundays, holidays only)
- Motor Vehicle Operators (MVO) - $23.34/hour
- Tractor Trailer Operator (TTO) - $23.74/hour
- Automotive Technician (AT) - $47,471/annually
Interested applicants must be at least 18-years-old and must be able to pass a background check and medical evaluation.
For more information, click here.
MORE JOB HEADLINES:
- RELATED: Winnebago moving headquarters from Iowa to Minnesota
- RELATED: US jobless claims hit a pandemic low as hiring strengthen
- RELATED: Government withdraws approval for Ohio Medicaid work mandate
- RELATED: Customers behaving badly: Hospitality workers report an uptick in rudeness
- RELATED: Biden continues infrastructure spending bill pitch, after major win in Senate
Editor's note: The video in the player above is from a story published on March 31, 2021.