MENTOR, Ohio — Editor's note: the video in the player above is from a previous story.
Country music singer RaeLynn is coming to the Mentor Civic Amphitheater Tuesday, performing as part of the city’s Mentor Rocks concert series.
The “Lonely Call” singer will take the stage on Tuesday, June 21 at 7 p.m. Lawn seating admission and parking are free.
Tuesday’s show is the third of 17 concerts taking place at the venue this summer. The series will run through August 30, with national recording artists Everclear and Fastball highlighting future dates along with several tribute bands. According to the City of Mentor, the series averages 6,000 attendees per show.
RaeLynn, a former contestant on “The Voice” and two-time American Country Music New Female Vocalist nominee, is currently signed to Florida Georgia Line’s Round Here Records label. Her first album, “WildHorse,” was released in 2017 to critical acclaim and earned a no. 1 spot on Billboard’s Top Country Albums chart.
Her most recent full-length project, “Baytown,” named for her hometown in Texas, dropped last year.
Food, beer and wine will be available for purchase at the venue. While outside food and wine are permitted, all coolers will be checked as outside alcoholic beverages are prohibited.
Mentor Civic Amphitheater is located at 8600 Munson Road in Mentor.
More local coverage from WKYC:
- Lorain firefighters to help build new playground themed to fire station at Garfield Park
- Former Newburgh Heights Mayor Trevor Elkins to be sentenced in attempted fraud case
- See photos inside: Odell Beckham Jr.'s Northeast Ohio home for sale in Columbia Station listed at $3.3 million
- Unions rally for COVID hazard pay in Ohio after arbitrator sides with the state
- Report: Cleveland Browns ownership considering two sites for potential new stadium
- Missing Maple Heights woman: Police warn she may be armed and dangerous