WILLOUGHBY HILLS, Ohio — After some strong storms hit Northeast Ohio on Wednesday night, one homeowner in Lake County is left with some serious damage.
Overnight, a tree crashed into a garage at a home on Mayfriars Drive in Willoughby Hills.
According to the homeowner, no one was injured and everyone inside the home is OK.
At this time, no other details have been released.
We have more heat, humidity and scattered rain / storm chances throughout the next several days. 3News' Jason Mikell has the hour-by-hour details you need to know below:
- FORECAST | Hot temperatures, daily rain chances to continue until early next week
- Congresswoman Jackie Walorski, 2 staffers killed in car crash
- Social media reacts to news of NFL appealing Cleveland Browns QB Deshaun Watson's suspension
- 3News Investigates: Vroom stalls for hapless Ohio car buyers
- JIMMY'S TAKE: Jim Donovan says Cleveland Browns' 2022 season 'very much in question' as NFL appeals Deshaun Watson's suspension
- Monkeypox on college campuses? Health experts say the risk is real.
- Cleveland Browns sign former Michigan WR Daylen Baldwin, waive Nate Meadors
- Dan's Dogs Diner unexpectedly closes in Medina
- Clear The Shelters: Mike Polk Jr. wants you to 'meet those kitties' and adopt from Friendship APL
- 1,183 Ohio schools getting money for security upgrades: See if your child's school is on the list
- Cleveland Metroparks Zoo announces birth of baby François' langur monkey: How you can see it