LORAIN, Ohio — Are you looking for a job in the medical field? Mercy Health – Lorain will be holding a “hiring open house” on Saturday, Oct. 1 from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. as they look to fill a variety of jobs.
The open house will be held at Mercy Health – Lorain Hospital in the Ross Conference Rooms.
Mercy Health lists the following positions for open interviews:
- Homecare/Hospice RNs
- Homecare/Hospice LPNs
- Imaging Professionals
- Lab Professionals
- Physician Office roles such as MAs and LPNs
- Nutrition Services
- Nursing Support/PCA
- Patient Support
- Patient Access Registration
- Pharmacy Techs
- Radiation Therapists
- Student Nurse Externs
- Surgical Technologists
- Supply Chain Technician
Applicants are asked to bring multiple copies of their resume and be prepared for an interview. Mercy Health says applicants can expect sign-on incentives, on-the-spot offers and catering for lunch.
- Mobile Mammography Van makes it easy to get screened for breast cancer
- Breast cancer and Black women: The importance of early detection and self-care
- Cleveland Clinic returns to open levels of visitation starting Tuesday, masks still required
- St. Vincent Charity Medical Center in Cleveland to stop inpatient care as plans for transformation announced
Editor's note: Video in the player above was originally published in an unrelated story on Sept. 14, 2022.