MEDINA COUNTY, Ohio — Authorities tell 3News they are investigating “a minor injury plane crash” that happened in Medina County on Wednesday morning involving a Cessna 150M.
The initial call came in at 9:33 a.m. for the crash, which occurred near Greenwich Road between Kane Road and Acme Road, according to an official with the Ohio State Highway Patrol.
There were two people on board the plane. Both are being treated for minor injuries.
The situation is currently under investigation.
No additional details were immediately available, but stay with 3News as we will update this story as more information is released.
- 3News Investigates: Huron student says she was harassed, assaulted in middle school
- 'Whoever shot and killed my son today, you all need to come forward': 13-year-old boy fatally shot inside Cleveland Heights home
- Property damaged, officer injured after vandalism incident at Cuyahoga County Juvenile Detention Center
- 2 Cleveland police officers hospitalized after hit-and-run on city's west side; suspect arrested
- Pickup truck strikes two houses in Avon neighborhood
- Man found in Akron garage with gunshot wound dies
- 58-year-old Sandusky woman arrested after leaving her dog in a hot car as a punishment, killing 6-month-old pup
- Ohio State Highway Patrol reminding families to take precautions during school bus safety month
- Mentor Police testing new license plate reader system to help officers fight and solve crimes
Editor's note: Video in the player above was originally published in an unrelated story on July 8, 2021.