CLEVELAND — On Ohio Tourism Day, we asked our 3News viewers where the "must-see" spots are in Cleveland. Boy did they deliver!
We received comments from Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter telling us about the places that someone would take a friend or visitor out of town if they were visiting Northeast Ohio.
While some went original and mentioned the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, the Cleveland Metroparks, and other iconic destinations, some mentioned lesser-known treasures that Cleveland has to offer.
Here are just some of the spots recommended by Northeast Ohioans:
- Great Lakes Science Center
- The Cleveland Metroparks Zoo
- The lakefront
- East 4th Street
- Marble Room
- West Side Market
- The breweries in Ohio City
- An Indians game at Progressive Field
- A Browns game at FirstEnergy Stadium
- Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- Cleveland Metroparks
- Edgewater Park
- The Cleveland Art Museum
- Lolley the Trolley
- A Cleveland Orchestra performance
- A concert at Blossom Music Center
- The Cleveland Botanical Gardens
- Cedar Point
Feel free to turn this list into a "Northeast Ohio Bucket List!"
Editor's note: The video in the player below is from a related story published on May 5, 2021.