EAST CLEVELAND, Ohio — Editor's note: The video in the player above is from a previously published, unrelated story.
Heads up before you head out!
East Cleveland Police have shut down parts of Euclid Avenue today after a water main break caused a portion of the road to collapse.
According to Chief Scott Gardner with the East Cleveland Police Department, the incident is currently between Shaw Avenue and Northfield Avenue.
No other information is available at this time.
This is a developing story. Check back with 3News for updates as they come in.
MORE HEADLINES FROM AROUND NORTHEAST OHIO:
- RELATED: Hunting for Bigfoot: Sasquatch statue stolen from Cuyahoga Falls spot
- RELATED: LIVE BLOG | Track results of Cleveland's mayoral primary election
- RELATED: Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine favors mask mandate for schools; says Republican lawmakers would reverse one if issued
- RELATED: VOTER GUIDE | What you need to know about Cleveland's mayoral primary election, other Cuyahoga County races, & how to find your polling place
- RELATED: Funeral service for Navy Corpsman Maxton Soviak, breaking down the Cleveland Browns loss to Kansas City: 3News Now with Stephanie Haney
Editor's note: The video in the player above is from a previously published, unrelated story.