It's one of the biggest tours to visit Northeast Ohio this summer, but there's no live music act involved.
The Peach Truck Tour, the roaming truck that sells Georgia peaches, is returning to Northeast Ohio later this month. The truck's juicy, ripe peaches have garnered a devout following, making the tour a popular summer must-see.
The tour started in 2012 when Stephen and Jessica Rose began selling Georgia peaches from their 1964 Jeep truck around Nashville. The peaches came from Stephen's hometown farm in Fort Valley, Georgia and soon solved Nashville's deficient peach supply.
Since then, the couple has spent its summers selling peaches across state lines. They'll even ship their peaches right to your door.
Check out the Peach Truck Tour's Northeast Ohio schedule below:
- 8-9:30 a.m.: Moyer's Nursery, Massillon
- 8-9:30 a.m.: Rural King, New Philadelphia
- 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m.: Canton Road Garden Center, Akron
- 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m.: Gervasi Vineyard, Canton
- 3-5 p.m.: Graf Growers, Akron
- 3-5 p.m.: Suncrest Gardens, Peninsula
- 8-10 a.m.: Breezewood Gardens, Chagrin Falls
- 8-9:30 a.m.: Big Dee's Tack and Vet Supply, Streetsboro
- 12-2 p.m.: Maria Gardens, North Royalton
- 12-1:30 p.m.: Willoughby Brewing Co., Willoughby
- 3-5 p.m.: Gale's Westlake Garden Center, Westlake
- 3:30-5 p.m.: Pinehaven Garden Center, Avon
- 8-9:30 a.m.: Rural King, Elyria