CLEVELAND — The Diversity Center of Northeast Ohio will salute local champions of diversity and inclusion on Wednesday, November 10 during its 67th Annual Humanitarian Award Celebration.
3News anchor Russ Mitchell is the emcee of the event, which will take place virtually at 7 p.m.
This year’s recipients of the Humanitarian Award are Eaton Chairman and CEO Craig Arnold, and also Cleveland Browns General Manager and Executive Vice President of Football Operations Andrew Berry.
In a recent interview with Mitchell, Berry said he was proud that to see the Browns receiving such recognition. He called diversity and inclusion an important part of a successful organization. You can watch that interview in the player above.
Proceeds from the event help the Diversity Center fund its school and youth programs, which help young people embrace their differences and become change agents in their schools and communities.
Learn more about the annual event on the Diversity Center’s website.
- Eaton Corporation earns spot on Newsweek's '100 Most Loved Workplaces' list
- Top winners of The Diversity Center of Northeast Ohio’s Walk, Rock & Run honored during online ceremony
- 'Walk, Rock and Run' campaign kicks off for 19th straight year
- Diversity experts reflect on Cleveland's progress a year after George Floyd's death
- Diversity Center of Northeast Ohio recognizes supporters who helped make its virtual 'Walk, Rock and Run' successful