PARMA, Ohio — The Parma Police Department is asking for the pubic's help locating a 14-year-old boy missing from the city since June 21.
According to officials, Christopher Manns was last seen on Monday, June 21, around midnight on North Avenue. Officials say that Christopher was not seen with anyone else.
The teenager is described as 5’6 and weighing approximately 125 lbs. Christopher also has blue eyes and brown hair, and was last seen wearing blue adidas pants, a green tee-shirt, and a navy blue backpack.
Police believe the boy may be in Parma or on the west side of Cleveland.
Anyone with any information on Christopher’s whereabouts is urged to contact Detective Scott Faulisi of the Parma Police Department at (440) 885-1234.
- RELATED: Missing Avon teen found safely in Sandusky
- RELATED: Remembering the dead and missing in Florida condo collapse
- RELATED: Science helping to predict Lake Erie water toxicity with new buoys
- RELATED: Deputy Commerce Secretary Don Graves has deep roots in Cleveland and Washington
- RELATED: Wiley Bridgeman, Cleveland man wrongfully imprisoned for nearly 4 decades, dies at 66
- RELATED: Protests held outside of Shaw High School after band director resigns due to 'unfair disciplinary actions' from school officials
- RELATED: Former Warren resident unaccounted for as search for survivors continues at site of Florida condo collapse