NORTH OLMSTED, Ohio — The North Olmsted Police Department has located a missing 18-year-old girl who they asked the public to help find on Friday morning.
Destiny Taylor had last been seen on Thursday, October 21, around 7:30 a.m.. Police say that she had not responded to messages and calls from family members and friends, which is described as out of character for the teenager.
MORE HEADLINES FROM AROUND NORTHEAST OHIO:
- RELATED: Sherwin-Williams to hold groundbreaking ceremony of Global Research and Development Center in Brecksville
- RELATED: Akron Children's Museum hosts 'Hands-On Halloween' event
- RELATED: Ohio printed 35,000 incorrect license plates before error was noticed
- RELATED: Cuyahoga County grand jury decides not to indict East Cleveland officer in deadly January shooting
- RELATED: Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction ceremony: Everything you need to know about the 2021 event
Editor's note: The video in the player above is from a previously published, unrelated story.