LOUISVILLE, Ohio — The Division of State Fire Marshal's Fire and Explosion Investigation Bureau (FEIB) has ruled a recent Stark County house fire arson.
The fire happened early Wednesday at 1:44 a.m. at 4454 Eastland Avenue in Louisville.
At this time, the investigators are asking for help from the public to help find out who is responsible for the arson fire.
The Blue Ribbon Arson Committee is offering tipsters a reward of up to $5,000 for information on the person responsible for the fire.
Anyone with information on the fire is asked to contact the State Fire Marshal's tip line at 800-589-2728.
- Man accused of robbing elderly woman in New Jersey arrested in Shaker Heights
- 16-year-old arrested after alleged attempted armed robbery in Akron
- Hospital confirms Richmond Ofc. Seara Burton has died after donating organs
- Cuyahoga County Fairgrounds to host Cleveland Oktoberfest Sept. 2-5 and Sept. 9-10: How to purchase tickets
- Northeast Ohio man charged with two counts of alleged wire fraud
- 2022 Cleveland National Air Show to feature Blue Angels demo of new Super Hornets: See the full event schedule
- Northeast Ohio Circle K locations offering 40 cents off per gallon of gas on Thursday, September 1
- Check out our list of Labor Day weekend events in Northeast Ohio