CANAL FULTON, Ohio — “Step back in time 200 years and visit pioneer America.”
That’s what you can expect when visiting the 48th annual Yankee Peddler Festival, which returns to the Clay’s Park Resort in Canal Fulton this month.
Organizers tell 3News that this year’s event features more than 150 artists and crafters with colonial food cooked over open fires, all-day music, demonstrations of life on the frontier and more.
“Town criers update festival goers with events happening on the fairgrounds throughout the day,” their site explains. “Visit with the militia and mountain men, or learn crafts with hands-on instruction. Visit with the master crafters and artists while they demonstrate the way they transform nature into something unique for you and yours.”
This year’s Yankee Peddler Festival takes place on the following dates: Sept. 11-12, 18-19, 25-26 from 10:30 a.m. until 5:30 p.m. at Clay’s Park Resort in Canal Fulton.
Ticket prices are listed as follows:
- Adults (ages 12-59): $10
- Seniors (ages 60+): $9
- Children (ages 6-11): $3
- Children 5 and younger are admitted free
You can buy your tickets HERE.
- Cedar Point going cashless in 2022 with all Cedar Fair parks
- Cleveland Auto Show announces return to I-X Center in 2022, cancels December 2021 event
- What's the full schedule for Freeform's 31 Nights of Halloween? 'Hocus Pocus' to air 14 times
- Akron Zoo announces return of "Boo at the Zoo" in 2021
- Cleveland Oktoberfest returns for 2 weekends at Cuyahoga County Fairgrounds