CUYAHOGA FALLS, Ohio — The Cuyahoga Falls Police Department is investigating a shooting that took place on Thursday night.
At around 10:53 p.m., Cuyahoga Falls police officers found a male victim lying outside near 500 Hardman Drive with an unspecified gunshot wound.
According to the Cuyahoga Falls Police Department, Cuyahoga Falls paramedics transported the male to a local hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
At this time, police are continuing to investigate the shooting.
Anyone with information on the shooting is asked to call one of the following:
- Cuyahoga Falls Police Department
- Crime Stoppers
- Cuyahoga Falls Tip Line
No other details have been released at this time. Stick with 3News for more information on this incident.
- How Cleveland's Terminal Tower paid tribute to Queen Elizabeth II
- Cleveland police confirm death of 16-year-old boy shot in the head near Rhodes High School
- Oberlin College begins payment of $36.59 million to Gibson's Bakery after Ohio Supreme Court refuses to hear appeal
- 2 deputies killed in line of duty while serving warrant in Marietta neighborhood, Cobb Sheriff says
- Uvalde Police investigating shooting at city's Memorial Park; two juveniles being treated in San Antonio hospitals
- After a lifetime of preparation, Charles takes the throne
- Ohio man sentenced to prison for harassment against TV actress and her daughter
- 'A stalwart': World mourns Britain's Queen Elizabeth II
- NASA announces 2 potential launch dates for Artemis 1
- 4 killed and 3 injured in Memphis shooting spree | A timeline of the rampage
- 9-year-old girl, 34-year-old mom die in Geauga County house fire