Summit County families now have a new way to access their child support information.
The Summit County Child Support Enforcement agency launched a new mobile app this week.
Child support clients can use the app to:
· View office hours, agency address, and phone/fax numbers.
· Read child support fact sheets regarding paternity, support establishment and enforcement of support orders.
· Learn about the various ways to make child support payments.
· Connect to the Ohio Department of Job and Family Services Child Support Customer Service Web Portal to access case information.
· Get information about what to bring to a child support hearing.
· Access frequently used child support forms.
Families can still contact the CSEA call center or visit the walk-up window, just as they have before. The mobile app will just provide a way for clients to have instant access to information.
Clients with smartphones can download the new app by visiting CSEA's website at https://co.summitoh.net/prosecutor/index.php/divisions/child-support-enforcement.
Smartphone users can also find the app by seraching for "Summit CSEA" or "Summit County Child Support" in the Play Store (for Android users) or the App Store (for iPhone users.)