NORTH CANTON, Ohio — There’s a new millionaire in Northeast Ohio.
Lottery officials say a $1 million winning ticket in Tuesday night’s Mega Millions drawing was sold in North Canton at a Circle K store.
The winning auto-pick ticket matched five numbers, only missing out on the top jackpot for not matching the Mega Ball.
The winning numbers were 9, 16, 29, 37, 53 and the Mega Ball was 11.
The next estimated jackpot is $62 million for Friday’s drawing at 11 p.m.
This is the second $1 million winning Mega Millions ticket sold in Ohio during the month of June. Somebody won a $1 million prize after buying their ticket at Twinsburg Beverage in Twinsburg.
- RELATED: Winner! $1 million Mega Millions ticket sold in Twinsburg
- RELATED: Ohio gamblers turning to old-school lottery favorites during coronavirus pandemic
- RELATED: Man wins two $1 million Colorado Lottery jackpots on the same day
- RELATED: Ohio ranked among states that spend the most playing lottery
- RELATED: Winner who bought $375M Mega Millions ticket at Mentor Giant Eagle chooses $182M payout now