CLEVELAND — Although nobody hit the $191 million jackpot in the Mega Millions lottery drawing for Tuesday, Sept. 6, 2022, there were still plenty of people who won smaller prizes throughout Ohio.
The Ohio Lottery says there were 15,990 different winning tickets sold in the state with varying prizes as listed below…
- $10,000 prize: 2 winners
- $2,000 prize: 4 winners
- $800 prize: 5 winners
- $500 prize: 8 winners
- $200 prize: 17 winners
- $40 prize: 317 winners
- $16 prize: 1,196 winners
- $10 prize: 769 winners
- $8 prize: 2,906 winners
- $4 prize: 3,062 winners
- $2 prize: 7,704 winners
SUBSCRIBE: Get the day's top headlines sent to your inbox each weekday morning with the free 3News to GO! newsletter
The winning numbers were 6, 17, 46, 59, 68 and Mega Ball 2. The Megaplier was 4x.
The jackpot now grows to an estimated $210 million, which features a cash option worth $114 million. The next drawing will take place on Friday, Sept. 9 at 11 p.m.
Mega Millions lottery officials say the odds of hitting the jackpot are one in 302,575,350. The odds of hitting a $1 million winning ticket are listed at one in 12,607,306.
Ohio has recently seen some big winners in previous Mega Millions drawings. Those winners include...
- Aug. 23 drawing: $1 million winning ticket sold in Findlay -- see where the winning ticket was sold.
- July 26 drawing: $3 million winning ticket sold in Saint Clairsville; $1 million winning ticket sold in Berea -- see where the winning tickets were purchased.
- Powerball lottery drawing for September 5, 2022: See all the winning prizes sold in Ohio
- Gas prices jump 14 cents in Akron, 6 cents in Cleveland despite dip in national average
- Credit Karma ordered to pay users $3 million for 'false' pre-approved credit card offers
- Wolf secured after 'briefly breaching its habitat' at Cleveland Metroparks Zoo: What we know
Editor's note: Video in the player above was originally published in an unrelated story on Sept. 5, 2022.