COLUMBUS, Ohio — Although nobody hit the $325 million jackpot in the Mega Millions lottery drawing for Tuesday, Sept. 13, 2022, there were still plenty of people who won smaller prizes throughout Ohio.
The Ohio Lottery says there were different winning tickets sold in the state with varying prizes as listed below…
- $1,500 prize: 3 winners
- $600 prize: 7 winners
- $500 prize: 15 winners
- $200 prize: 41 winners
- $30 prize: 486 winners
- $12 prize: 1,613 winners
- $10 prize: 1,289 winners
- $6 prize: 3,914 winners
- $4 prize: 4,436 winners
- $2 prize: 10,698 winners
The winning numbers in the Tuesday night drawing are 8, 14, 24, 43, 51 and Mega Ball 9. The Megaplier was 3x.
The jackpot now grows to an estimated $355 million, which features a cash option worth $183.6 million. The next drawing will take place on Friday, Sept. 30 at 11 p.m.
Mega Millions lottery officials say the odds of hitting the jackpot are one in 302,575,350. The odds of hitting a $1 million winning ticket are listed at one in 12,607,306.
Ohio has recently seen some big winners in previous lottery drawings. Those winners include...
- Sept. 10 drawing in Powerball: $2 million winning ticket sold in Columbus -- see where the winning ticket was purchased.
- Sept. 10 drawing in Lucky For Life game: $500,000 winning ticket sold in Rootstown -- see where the winning ticket was purchased.
- Sept. 8 drawing in Lucky For Life game: $500,000 winning ticket sold in Elyria -- see where the winning ticket was purchased.
- Aug. 23 drawing in Mega Millions: $1 million winning ticket sold in Findlay – see where the winning ticket was purchased.
- July 26 drawing in Mega Millions: $3 million winning ticket sold in Saint Clairsville; $1 million winning ticket sold in Berea – see where the winning tickets were purchased.
Editor's note: Video in the player above was originally published in an unrelated story on Sept. 26, 2022.