CLEVELAND — Although nobody hit the $285 million jackpot in the latest Powerball drawing that was held Monday, Sept. 26, 2022, the Ohio Lottery says there are still thousands of people taking home smaller amounts of prize money.
Those smaller prizes sold in Ohio are listed as follows:
- $300 prize: 5 winners
- $100 prize: 15 winners
- $21 prize: 195 winners
- $12 prize: 2,513 winners
- $7 prize: 486 winners
- $4 prize: 6,004 winners
The lucky numbers in the drawing from Monday night are 13, 20, 31, 33, 59 with Powerball 20. The Power Play option was 3x.
The jackpot now grows to $300 million with a cash option worth $159.2 million for the next drawing on Wednesday, Sept. 28.
Powerball lottery officials say the odds of hitting the jackpot are one in 292,201,338.00, which is slightly better than the Mega Millions odds of one in 302,575,350. The odds of hitting a $1 million winning ticket in Powerball, meanwhile, are one in 11,688,053.52.
Ohio has recently seen some big winners in previous lottery drawings. Those winners include...
- Sept. 10 drawing in Powerball: $2 million winning ticket sold in Columbus -- see where the winning ticket was purchased.
- Sept. 8 drawing in Lucky For Life game: $500,000 winning ticket sold in Elyria -- see where the winning ticket was purchased.
- Aug. 23 drawing in Mega Millions: $1 million winning ticket sold in Findlay – see where the winning ticket was purchased.
- July 26 drawing in Mega Millions: $3 million winning ticket sold in Saint Clairsville; $1 million winning ticket sold in Berea – see where the winning tickets were purchased.
- $500,000 lottery winner in Rootstown: See where the winning ticket was sold
- Mega Millions lottery winners in Ohio: See where winning tickets worth $3 million and $1 million were sold
- Marvel Studios filming 'Blade' movie in Cleveland: How you can apply to be an extra
- Watch: Cleveland Guardians celebrate American League Central Division championship
Editor's note: Video in the player above was originally published in an unrelated story on Sept. 26, 2022.