NORWALK, Ohio — While nobody hit the $1 billion jackpot in the latest Powerball drawing that was held on Monday, Oct. 31, 2022, the Ohio Lottery says there were more than 5,400 winners who totaled nearly $60,000,000 in prizes, including a $1 million ticket in Norwalk in Huron County.
According to the Ohio Lottery, the ticket was sold at the Norwalk Mickey Mart. A $1 million ticket was also sold at the Par Mar in Newport, Ohio, in Washington County.
The total number of winners from Monday's drawing can be found below.
SUBSCRIBE: Get the day's top headlines sent to your inbox each weekday morning with the free 3News to GO! newsletter
- $2,000,000 prize: 3 winners
- $1,000,000 prize: 10 winners
- $150,000 prize: 23 winners
- $50,000 prize: 134 winner
- $300 prize: 2,466 winners
- $100 prize: 10,784 winners
- $21 prize: 77,661 winners
- $12 prize: 918,449 winners
- $7 prize: 349,037 winners
- $4 prize: 3,011,304 winners
The lucky numbers from Monday's drawing were 13, 19, 36, 39, 59 and Powerball 13. The Powerplay option was 3x. Without a Powerball winner having been selected, the jackpot now grows to $1.2 billion with a cash prize of $596,700,000 for Wednesday's drawing.
Even prior to Monday, Ohio has recently seen some big winners in previous lottery drawings. Those winners include:
- Oct. 15 drawing in Powerball: $1 million winning ticket sold in Lyndhurst -- see where the winning ticket was purchased.
- Sept. 10 drawing in Powerball: $2 million winning ticket sold in Columbus -- see where the winning ticket was purchased.
- Sept. 8 drawing in Lucky For Life game: $500,000 winning ticket sold in Elyria -- see where the winning ticket was purchased.
- Aug. 23 drawing in Mega Millions: $1 million winning ticket sold in Findlay – see where the winning ticket was purchased.
- July 26 drawing in Mega Millions: $3 million winning ticket sold in Saint Clairsville; $1 million winning ticket sold in Berea – see where the winning tickets were purchased.