CLEVELAND — Wednesday marks the first day of early voting in Ohio for the Nov. 8 general election.
RELATED: VOTER GUIDE | November 8 general election in Ohio: See what's on the ballot and how to find your polling place
This year, Ohio voters will decide several key races, including Ohio governor, U.S. Senate and Ohio Attorney General race.
If you are unable to vote on election day or would like to cast your ballot early, the Ohio Secretary of State's Office has outlined the following times you can vote in-person at your local Board of Elections:
- Oct. 12-14: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Oct. 17-21: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Oct. 24-28: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Oct. 29: 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Oct. 31: 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Nov. 1-4: 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Nov. 5: 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Nov. 6: 1 p.m. - 5 p.m.
- Nov. 7: 8 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Here is a list of county Board of Elections offices where individuals can vote early in Northeast Ohio:
- Ashtabula County
- 8 West Walnut Street, Jefferson
- Carroll County
- 1119 South Lisbon Street, Suite 102, Carrollton
- Columbiana County
- 7989 Dickey Drive, Suite 3, Lisbon Ohio
- Cuyahoga County
- 2925 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland
- Geauga County
- 470 Center Street Building 6A, Chardon
- Lake County
- 105 Main Street Suite 107, Painesville
- Lorain County
- 1985 North Ridge Road East, Cleveland
- Medina County
- 3800 Stonegate Drive, Suite C, Medina
- Portage County
- 449 South Meridian Street, Ravenna
- Stark County
- 3525 Regent Avenue Northeast, Canton
- Summit County
- 500 Grant Street, Akron
RELATED: NBC 'Meet the Press' moderator Chuck Todd talks Ryan v. Vance Senate race, Ohio politics with 3News' Russ Mitchell
Voters can also cast their ballot early by requesting and filling out an absentee ballot. Here is a list of important dates for absentee voting by mail:
- Oct. 12: Absentee voting begins
- Nov. 5: The deadline to request an absentee ballot arrives at noon.
- Nov. 7: This is the date all absentee ballots must be postmarked.
- Nov. 8: Absentee ballots can also be returned in person at your county Board of Elections by the time polls close at 7:30 p.m.
- Nov. 18: Last day for boards to receive mail-in ballots that have been postmarked on or before Nov. 7.
After casting an absentee ballot, voters can track their ballot HERE.
EDITOR'S NOTE: The video above previously aired on 3News on Oct. 11, 2022.