WICHITA FALLS, Texas — Will the Walmarts of Wichita Falls, Texas ever catch a break? First, a woman was barred after she was accused of drinking wine from a Pringles can. Now, police say a woman ate half a cake, then asked for it to be half price at checkout.
The Wichita Falls Times Record News said police were called to a Walmart for reports a woman ate half a cake but then refused to pay for the "missing" half.
According to WWOR, the woman grabbed the cake from the store’s bakery section and walked around the store eating the cake.
When she went to check out she told cashiers half the cake was missing and she refused to pay full price, WWOR said. She wanted it half off.
Police banned the woman from the store and she did end up paying for the entire thing.
What other people are reading right now:
- President Trump becomes 1st U.S. president to enter North Korea
- Trooper gets emotional signing off for the last time
- FDA identifies dog foods possibly linked to fatal canine heart disease
- Report: NASA to explore asteroid so valuable it could make everybody on Earth billionaires
- Teammates, coaches and parents gather to remember teen killed on bicycle
►Make it easy to keep up-to-date with more stories like this. Download the 10News app now.