CLEVELAND — Editor's note: This week's episode was recorded before Maryland vs. Ohio State was canceled.
Each week this football season, WKYC's Nick Camino and Ben Axelrod are breaking down the week's action in both college football and the NFL from a gambling perspective in the second season of a digital show called "Chalk Talk."
RELATED: More sports coverage from WKYC
In episode 10 of season 2, Nick (25-27-1) and Ben (29-25) look back at last weekend's games and what they've learned in this unique football season. They also make their picks for the following games in Week 11 of the college football season:
- Michigan +3.5 vs. Wisconsin
- Minnesota +3.5 vs. Iowa
- UCLA +3 vs. Utah
- Virginia Tech -2.5 vs. Miami (Fla.)
- Michigan State +7.5 vs. Indiana
As well as their picks for the following games in Week 10 of the 2020 NFL season:
- Tennessee Titans -2 vs. Indianapolis Colts
- Cleveland Browns -3 vs. Houston Texans
- New England Patriots +7.5 vs. Baltimore Ravens
- Carolina Panthers +4.5 vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Los Angeles Rams -1.5 vs. Seattle Seahawks