CLEVELAND — Each week this football season, WKYC's Nick Camino and Ben Axelrod are breaking down the week's action in both college football and the NFL from a gambling perspective in the second season of a digital show called "Chalk Talk."
RELATED: More sports coverage from WKYC
The show is available on WKYC.com, YouTube and in an audio podcast format, including iTunes.
In episode 6 of season 2, Nick (15-14-1) and Ben (18-12) look back at last weekend's games and what they've learned in this unique football season. They also make their picks for the following games in Week 7 of the college football season:
- Cincinnati -3 vs. Tulsa
- Miami (Fla.) -10.5 vs. Pittsburgh
- Arkansas +3 vs. Ole Miss
- Georgia Tech +27 vs. Clemson
- Alabama -6 vs. Georgia
As well as their picks for the following games in Week 6 of the 2020 NFL season:
- Carolina Panthers -2.5 vs. Chicago Bears
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers +1.5 vs. Packers
- San Francisco 49ers +3.5 vs. Los Angeles Rams
- Pittsburgh Steelers -3.5 vs. Cleveland Browns
- Dallas Cowboys +2.5 vs. Arizona Cardinals
Tennessee Titans (-6.5) vs. Houston Texans