CLEVELAND — CLEVELAND — Each week this football season, WKYC's Nick Camino and Ben Axelrod are breaking down the week's action in both college football and the NFL from a gambling perspective in a new digital show called "Chalk Talk."
The show is available on WKYC.com, YouTube and in an audio podcast format, including on iTunes and Google Play.
In episode 2, Nick (2-2-2) and Ben (1-4-1) take a look back at their picks from episode 1 and make their picks for the following Week 3 College Football games:
- Indiana (+16) vs. Ohio State
- Syracuse (+27.5) vs. Clemson
- Virginia (-7.5) vs. Florida State
- Iowa State (+1) vs. Iowa
- BYU (+4) vs. USC
- Arizona (+2.5) vs. Texas Tech
As well as their picks for the following Week 2 NFL games:
- Carolina Panthers (-7) vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Cincinnati Bengals (-1.5) vs. San Francisco 49ers
- New York Jets (+3) vs. Cleveland Browns
- New York Giants (+2) vs. Buffalo Bills
- Atlanta Falcons (+1.5) vs. Philadelphia Eagles
Additionally, Nick and Ben discuss the Cleveland Browns' change in Super Bowl odds, which have dropped from 14-1 to 25-1 following the team's loss to the Tennessee Titans on Sunday.