COLUMBUS, Ohio — The Ohio State Buckeyes will open the season in Bloomington with a 3:30 p.m. kickoff against the Indiana Hoosiers airing on 10TV/CBS.
The Big Ten Conference released start times and the television network carriers for several games throughout the conference on Wednesday.
The announcement included the Buckeyes' season opener and the first two home games. Ohio State vs. Youngstown State will kick off at noon on Sept. 9 and air on the Big Ten Network. The following week, Ohio State vs. Western Kentucky is slated to start at 4 p.m. and will air on FOX.
Ohio State’s Homecoming game, Oct. 7 vs. Maryland, will kick at either noon, 3:30 p.m. or 4 p.m. The television network is still to be determined, according to the athletics department.
2023 Ohio State Football Schedule
- Sept. 2 – at Indiana (3:30 p.m.; CBS)
- Sept. 9 – Youngstown State (noon; BTN)
- Sept. 16 – Western Kentucky (4 p.m.; FOX)
- Sept. 23 – at Notre Dame (7:30 p.m.; NBC & Peacock)
- Sept. 30 – Off
- Oct. 7 – Maryland/Homecoming (noon/3:30 p.m./4 p.m.; TBD)
- *Oct. 14 – at Purdue
- *Oct. 21 – Penn State
- *Oct. 28 – at Wisconsin
- *Nov. 4 – at Rutgers
- Nov. 11 – Michigan State (7:30 p.m.; NBC)
- *Nov. 18 – Minnesota
- Nov. 25 – at Michigan (noon; FOX)
- Dec. 2 – Big Ten Championship Game (8 p.m.; FOX)
📺 10TV+ is available for free on Roku & Amazon Fire TV: Stay up to date on what's happening in your community with a 24/7 live stream and on demand content from 10TV — available on Roku and Amazon Fire TV.