CLEVELAND -- It's 'Cleveland vs. the World.'
And we now know who will be on the field when it happens.
Last month, the Cleveland Indians revealed that the annual MLB All-Star Celebrity Softball Game will be taking on a new format when it comes to Progressive Field on Sunday, July 7. Deemed 'Cleveland vs. the World,' celebrities representing the host city face a team of famous people from elsewhere in the annual exhibition that will air on ESPN following Monday's Home Run Derby.
Although teams have yet to be announced, the following celebrities are slated to play in All-Star exhibition, per an MLB press release:
- Stephanie Beatriz – Actress, Brooklyn 99
- Simone Biles – Olympic Gold Medalist
- Drew Carey – Comedian
- Priah Ferguson – Actress, Stranger Things
- Jennie Finch – Softball Olympian
- Jamie Foxx – Academy Award-winning actor
- Max Greenfield – Actor, New Girl
- Travis Kelce – KC Chiefs Tight End
- Machine Gun Kelly – Musician/Actor
- Allie LaForce – Turner Sports broadcaster
- Jerry Lorenzo - Fashion/Sneaker Designer
- Anthony Mackie – Actor, Avengers
- Stipe Miocic – MMA Fighter
- Mike “The Miz” Mizanin – WWE superstar (Reigning MLB Celebrity Softball MVP)
- Dascha Polanco – Actress, Orange is the New Black
- Dr. Oz – Television Host
- Quincy – Actor, Star
- Scott Rogowsky – Comedian & DAZN Host
- J.R. Smith – Cleveland Cavalier
- Colton Underwood – Former NFLer & TV Personality
- Daddy Yankee – Reggaeton recording artist
Additionally former Indians players Jim Thome, Kenny Lofton, Carlos Baerga, Travis Hafner and Mike Napoli have been announced for the game, as well as former Philadelphia Phillies first baseman Ryan Howard. Chris Rose and Kevin Millar, the co-hosts of MLB Network’s “Intentional Talk” will emcee the event, in which gates will open at 3 p.m. with first pitch scheduled for 5 p.m.