CLEVELAND — Editor's note: Video in the player above was originally published in connection with the 2020 Giveathon.
The third annual Giveathon, which is presented by Kaulig Giving, will take place Friday, Aug. 20 as the Indians battle the Los Angeles Angels at Progressive Field.
WKYC Channel 3 will air the game at 7:10 p.m.
Donations can be made online HERE. The money will benefit Cleveland Indians charities to help the PlayBall! CLE and Cleveland RBI youth baseball and softball initiatives.
The first 300 people to donate $100 or more on Aug. 20 will receive an autographed baseball from either José Ramírez, Aaron Civale or Zach Plesac.
“These programs help Cleveland kids learn, grow, and win on and off the field,” says Matt Kaulig, executive chairman and owner of Kaulig Companies. “Now more than ever, kids need connections, healthy activities, and opportunities to learn and succeed. Together through the annual Giveathon, we are helping area students be their very best.”
The Giveathon is also part of CLE Inspires Week. You can explore the event’s schedule below:
- Tuesday, Aug. 17: Red Cross Blood Drive at Progressive Field in partnership with Cleveland Clinic
- Wednesday, Aug. 18: 3-Team Alliance Conversations for Change with local youth and law enforcement
- Thursday, Aug. 19: Topgolf outing for Cleveland Indians Charities donors and partners with current and former Tribe players, including CC Sabathia, Mike Hargrove & Kenny Lofton
- Friday, Aug. 20:
- CC Sabathia Field Dedication at Luke Easter Park (1 p.m.)
- Players Alliance visit with Jr. RBI team at Progressive Field
- 2021 Giveathon, presented by Kaulig Giving
- Sunday, Aug. 22: Little League Classic
- Monday, Aug. 23: CIC Golf Outing at Quail Hollow (7:30 a.m.)
Editor's note: Video in the player below is from the first Giveathon back in 2019: