CLEVELAND — Editor's note: the video in the player above is from a previous story.
As the Cleveland Cavaliers look to take the next step in their rebuild, they're giving extra incentive for fans to come to games.
Editor's note: More Cleveland Cavaliers coverage from WKYC
On Thursday, the Cavs announced their promotional schedule for the upcoming 2021-22 season, which includes the following bobblehead nights:
- Monday, January 31st vs. New Orleans Pelicans – Rapper Machine Gun Kelly bobblehead presented by SeatGeek.
- Monday, March 14th vs. Los Angeles Clippers – Power forward/Center Evan Mobley presented by Discount Drug Mart.
- Wednesday, March 30th vs. Dallas Mavericks – Center Jarrett Allen presented by KeyBank
Other promotional giveaways for the 2021-22 campaign include:
- Monday, January 24th vs. New York Knicks – Cavs Bucket Hat powered by FirstEnergy
- Sunday, February 6th vs. Indiana Pacers – Cavs Sword Magazine
- Saturday, March 19th vs. Detroit Pistons – Cavs Trading Cards presented by Panini
- Sunday, April 10th vs. Milwaukee Bucks – Cavs Coaster Set presented by Discount Drug Mart
Additionally, the Cavs will hold the following theme and awareness nights throughout the upcoming season:
- Saturday, October 23rd vs. Atlanta Hawks – Breast Cancer Awareness Night presented by Cleveland Clinic and Susan G. Komen Northeast Ohio
- Wednesday, November. 11 vs. Washington Wizards: Salute to Service
- Sunday, December 5th vs. Utah Jazz – Cavs Kids Night & Esports Night presented by Esports Gaming League
- Monday, January 17th vs. Brooklyn Nets – MLK Day Celebration
- Saturday, January 22 vs. Oklahoma City Thunder: Pride Night
- Wednesday, January 26th vs. Milwaukee Bucks – Recycling Night presented by Republic Services
- Sunday, February 6 vs. Indiana Pacers: Black Heritage Celebration (BHC) presented by Crown Royal Regal Apple
- Wednesday, March 2nd vs. Charlotte Hornets – Colorectal Cancer Awareness Night presented by Cleveland Clinic
- Sunday, March 6th vs. Toronto Raptors – Women’s History Celebration
- Wednesday, March 16th vs. Philadelphia 76ers – Turkish Heritage Celebration Night presented by Yunus Emre Institute (YEE)
- Friday, March 18th vs. Denver Nuggets – Cavs Kids Night & Mascot Night
- Saturday, March 19 vs. Detroit Pistons: Noche Latina
- Sunday, April 3rd vs. Philadelphia 76ers – Autism Awareness Night presented by Cleveland Clinic Children’s
- Sunday, April 10 vs. Milwaukee Bucks: Fan Appreciation Night presented by Discount Drug Mart
The Cavs will open their 2021-22 NBA season on Tuesday, October 20 with a road game against the Memphis Grizzlies, while their home opener will come on Friday, October 22 against the Charlotte Hornets.