CLEVELAND -- The Cleveland Cavaliers have announced their promotional schedule for the 2018-2019 regular season, and from bobbleheads to theme nights, the home slate of games is packed with giveaways and entertainment for fans to enjoy.
The Cavaliers have four bobblehead giveaways planned for the 2018-2019 season, beginning during the holiday rush when they recognize five-time NBA All-Star power forward Kevin Love on Monday, November 26.
Other bobblehead giveaways include rookie point guard Collin Sexton (Tuesday, January 29), forward Larry Nance Jr. (Monday, February 25) and Cavaliers legend Larry Nance Sr. (Friday, March 22). The Nance bobbleheads will connect side-by-side in tribute to the father-son combination wearing the No. 22 for the Cavaliers.
When the Cavaliers host the Sacramento Kings on Friday, December 7, all fans will receive a miniature Destination Cleveland Script “Cleveland” desk sign.
Other Cavaliers giveaways include:
- Cavs Schedule Magnet on Wednesday, October 24 vs. Brooklyn Nets
- Cavs Shoe Box on Saturday, October 27 vs. Indiana Pacers
- Cavs Jersey Towel on Tuesday, November 13 vs. Charlotte Hornets
- Sword Yearbook on Saturday, December 1 vs. Toronto Raptors
- Holiday T-shirt on Wednesday, December 12 vs. New York Knicks
- Cavs Youth Laundry Hamper (for youth fans 14 and under) on Sunday, December 16 vs. Philadelphia 76ers
- Cavs Player Fathead on Sunday, December 23 vs. Chicago Bulls
- Cedi Osman Stainless Steel Tumbler on Friday, January 4 vs. Utah Jazz
- Cavs Youth Shooting Sleeve (for youth fans 14 and under) on Sunday, March 3 vs. Orlando Magic
- Wine & Gold United Member Selected Item on Tuesday, April 9 vs. Hornets
Additionally, the Cavaliers will have theme nights throughout the season, including the team’s annual Toy Drive, which starts with their game against the Houston Rockets on Saturday, November 24 and will run through the matchup against the Washington Wizards on Saturday, December 8.
During the spring, the Harvest for Hunger Food Drive will take place over a three-game stretch, starting against the Detroit Pistons on Monday, March 18 through their matchup against the Los Angeles Clippers on Friday, March 22.
Also, the Cavaliers will host their 15th annual Black Heritage Celebration beginning on Martin Luther King Jr. Day when they host the Bulls at Quicken Loans Arena on Monday, January 21.
With the goal of “Empowering and Inspiring. One Generation to the Next,” the Cavaliers will hold Black Heritage Celebration nights against the Dallas Mavericks (Saturday, February 2), Knicks (Monday, February 11) and Memphis Grizzlies (Saturday, February 23).
The Cavaliers will host their 17th annual Fan Appreciation Night on Tuesday, April 9, where the team will give away over $1 million in prizes.
Other “Theme Nights” include:
- Breast Cancer Awareness Night: Wednesday, October 24 vs. Brooklyn Nets
- Sneakerhead Night: Saturday, October 27 vs. Pacers
- Cavs Salute to Service Night: Wednesday, November 7 vs. Oklahoma City Thunder
- Mascot Night: Saturday, December 8 vs. Wizards
- Holiday Game: Wednesday, December 12 vs. Knicks
- Cavs Kids Club Night: Sunday, December 16 vs. 76ers
- MLK Day Game/Fit As A Pro Night: Monday, January 21 vs. Bulls
- EveryFAN Night/Fit As A Pro Night: Friday, January 25 vs. Miami Heat
- Chinese New Year: Tuesday, February 5 vs. Boston Celtics
- Colorectal Cancer Awareness Night: Saturday, March 2 vs. Pistons
- Cavs Youth Sports Night: Sunday, March 3 vs. Magic
- Recycling Night: Monday, March 18 vs. Pistons
- Noche Latina: Wednesday, March 20 vs. Milwaukee Bucks
- Autism Awareness Night: Sunday, April 7 vs. San Antonio Spurs