It's been nearly two months since Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse hosted its last event.
On Monday, the home of the Cleveland Cavaliers and Monsters informed ticket holders of their options for receiving refunds to games that may ultimately wind up being canceled.
According to the Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse website, those who hold tickets to any of the five remaining home games on the Cavs' 2019-20 schedule have the following options:
- Keep tickets to use on the potential re-scheduled game date
- Applying the purchase toward credit for a future game TBD
- Receive an immediate refund
Those looking to request a credit or refund can do so by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. For those who purchased game tickets in the secondary marketplace on Flashseats or Stubhub, they can contact those outlets directly at 888-360-7328 for Flashseats and 866-788-2482 for Stubhub.
As for Monsters games, those with tickets have the following options:
- Hold onto tickets for potentially rescheduled games
- Apply their ticket credit to a game(s) during the 2020-21 season (the AHL schedule is slated to be out in the summer)
- Receive a refund
Requests can be made to email@example.com.
Additionally, the Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse website has a list of postponed events, including WWE Smackdown and concerts, which have since been rescheduled.