CLEVELAND — Editor's note: The video in the player above is from a previously published, unrelated story.
The Cleveland Cavaliers may have a new face on the team in the coming weeks.
According to The Athletic's Shams Charania, the Cavs have signed Tacko Fall to a one-year, non-guaranteed deal. Charania reports that the news comes from Fall's agents, Bill Duffy and Justin Haynes.
The 7'5 basketball player from Senegal has played the last two NBA seasons with the Boston Celtics, where he became a fan (and internet) favorite.
MORE CLEVELAND SPORTS HEADLINES:
- RELATED: Cleveland Indians, Browns and Cavs team up for voter registration drive at Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse
- RELATED: Cleveland Browns announce first 53-man roster for 2021 season
- RELATED: 'The Future Heavyweight Champ of The World': UFC legend Stipe Miocic welcomes 2nd child, 1st son
- RELATED: Time to vote for WKYC.com's next High School Football Game of the Week!
- RELATED: Jake Paul says he's now a 'retired boxer' one day after win over Tyron Woodley
Editor's note: The video in the player above is from a previously published, unrelated story on Myles Garrett of the Cleveland Browns.