CLEVELAND — Kevin Love made five 3-pointers and scored all 23 of his points in the second half, leading the Cleveland Cavaliers to their fourth straight win, 105-94 over the Miami Heat.
Love made 6 of 10 field goals, 5 of 8 from beyond the arc and all six of his free throws in his highest scoring game of the season. Each of the Cavs' wins during the streak have been by double digits.
Isaac Okoro scored 18 points, Jarrett Allen had 17 points and eight rebounds, and Darius Garland finished with 16 points and five assists for Cleveland (17-12). The club has now won its last two against Miami after dropping 11 of 12 since 2018.
P.J. Tucker had a season-high 23 points, nine rebounds and five assists, and Kyle Lowry scored 22 points for the Heat (16-12). Jimmy Butler and Bam Adebayo were both out with injuries.
The Cavaliers will wrap up this three-game homestand Wednesday night when the Houston Rockets come to Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse.
More Cavs headlines:
- Emerging young core making Cavaliers basketball fun again | Dave 'Dino' DeNatale column
- Basketball Reference currently gives Cavaliers best odds to win Eastern Conference
- Cavaliers center Evan Mobley named Eastern Conference Rookie of the Month
- Former Cavaliers G Iman Shumpert wins 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Cavaliers G Collin Sexton out for season following knee surgery
- Cavaliers G Ricky Rubio wins Offseason NBA Cares Community Assist Award
- Cavaliers sideline reporter Angel Gray leaves Bally Sports Ohio for ESPN
- 3 reasons why the 2021-22 Cavaliers are for real