CLEVELAND -- With the Cleveland Cavaliers' 2018 season over, all eyes have no shifted toward LeBron James' summer.
With the ability to opt out of his contract, the 4-time MVP can become a free agent, potentially paving the way for another exit from Cleveland -- or perhaps a long-term contract with the Cavs.
As we learned in James' past two forays into free agency in 2010 and 2014, each day is sure to bring a new rumor in regards to his future. With that in mind, we'll be keeping track of all of the news -- and gossip.
LeBron visited former Heat teammates Dwyane Wade and Udonis Haslem prior to the NBA Finals (Miami Sun Sentinel)
Charles Barkley says LeBron James won't sign with Philadelphia 76ers (97.5 The Fanatic)
Kevin Durant doesn't think LeBron James will sign with the Golden State Warriors (Jimmy Kimmel Live)
- LeBron doesn't like Houston as a city (ESPN LA 710)
- LeBron James says being on same court as son would be greatest achievement of his NBA career (Uninterrupted)
- Former NBA star Gary Payton says that James' sons are enrolled in a Los Angeles school (BSO)
- Dwyane Wade says LeBron James will be making a 'lifestyle' decision in free agency (Fox Sports Radio)
- Everything LeBron James said about his free agency following the Cleveland Cavaliers' Game 4 loss (WKYC)
- LeBron James says his family will play a bigger role in his free agency than before (WKYC)