Flavor Flav is one of those stars – and we just so happened to get a few minutes to chat with the Rock and Roll Hall of Famer early Sunday morning on West 6th Street.
"The energy is great. You know what I’m saying? I’m loving it right now. Everybody is amped, excited for the game," Flavor Flav said about being in Cleveland.
He added that every place gets a good and bad rap sometimes -- but said that Cleveland is definitely winning with the All-Star celebration.
“Right now, Cleveland is getting a good rap. Not a bad rap," he said. "It’s where the All-Star Game is baby. Come on now, that’s a good rap!”
He wasn't too fond of the bitterly cold temperatures, though.
“Honestly, I felt real good tonight coming to the All-Star celebration -- but boy is it cold like crazy out here," he said. "I’m from the west coast, you know what I’m saying. It’s cold right now.”
Watch more of our conversation with Flavor Flav in the player below:
- RELATED: Duran Duran takes lead from Eminem in Rock and Roll Hall of Fame fan vote for 2022 induction
- RELATED: Who's already inducted in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame? See the full list
- RELATED: Rock and Roll Hall of Fame reveals 2022 induction nominees: Pat Benatar, Eminem, Dolly Parton, Lionel Richie make the list
- RELATED: New York Knicks' Obi Toppin wins NBA Slam Dunk Contest while others struggle
- RELATED: Report: LeBron James not ruling out a future return to Cleveland Cavaliers
- RELATED: Cleveland Cavaliers Jarrett Allen, Evan Mobley, and Darius Garland team up to win NBA All-Star Skills Challenge