CLEVELAND — With one month to go until the 2022 NBA All-Star Game at Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse, Cleveland is beginning to look festive.
On Thursday, cutouts of the 2022 NBA All-Star Game logo were added to the following locations featuring the iconic script Cleveland signs:
- Tremont, 1502 Abbey Ave., Cleveland, OH 44113
- Edgewater Park, 6500 Cleveland Memorial Shoreway, Cleveland, OH 44102
- North Coast Harbor, E. 9th Street Pier, Cleveland, OH 44114
- Euclid Beach, 16301 Lakeshore Boulevard, Cleveland, OH 44110
- Cleveland Hopkins International Airport, 5300 Riverside Drive, Cleveland, OH 44135
Additionally, a temporary script Cleveland sign will be installed outside of Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse the week of Jan. 24 and will remain on display through NBA All-Star 2022. In the coming weeks, additional All-Star Game signage will debut in downtown Cleveland, including on pole banners, RTA bus shelter wraps, B-Line trolley window décor and a wrap on the JACK Cleveland pedestrian walkway.
Fans and media members who take pictures of the new All-Star Game signange are encouraged to share them on social media and tag the @NBAAllStar account on Twitter and use hashtags #NBAAllStar and #thisisCLE.
The 2022 NBA All-Star Game will take place at Cleveland's Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse on Sunday, Feb. 20. Festivities for the All-Star Weekend, which will include a celebration of the NBA's 75th anniversary, will begin on Friday, Feb. 18 with the NBA Rising Stars Game and Celebrity Game, with the league's annual skills competition, 3-point contest and dunk contest to follow on Saturday, Feb. 19.