CLEVELAND — As the Cleveland Browns prepare for their season opener against the Cincinnati Bengals on Sunday, fans are expected to flock to the Lakefront Municipal Lot, better known as the "Muni Lot."
If you are planning on attending Sunday's Browns' game or tailgating before in the Muni Lot, below is a guide on everything you need to know ahead of the 2023-24 NFL season.
What time does the Muni Lot open prior to each home game?
- Regular weekend games
- East Muni Lot: 5 a.m.
- West Muni Lot: 11 a.m.
- Evening games
- East Muni: Noon
- West Muni Lot: 5 p.m.
How much does it cost to park in the Muni Lot?
What are the rules and regulations for the Muni Lot?
- No open pit fires
- Propane grills only (No charcoal)
- No alcohol
- Saving spaces prohibited
- You will be charged for all parking spaces that you occupy
- No in/out privileges All litter must be dispensed in trash containers
- Vandalism of any type will not be tolerated
- Crossing the Shoreway is prohibited
- No private latrines
- Lanes must remain clear of activity at all times
What roads will be closed?
- All highway exits around Cleveland Browns Stadium will be closed by 11 a.m.
- Eastbound ramp at Route 2 to East 9th Street will close at 10:30 a.m.
Are there parking restrictions in Cleveland on gameday?
- Parking restrictions are in effect in downtown Cleveland for each Browns home football game. For the Sept. 10, game, parking restrictions are in place from 10 a.m. until 7 p.m.