CLEVELAND — Editor's note: the video in the player above is from a previous story.
Baker Mayfield has grown up. After three up-and-down seasons with the Browns, their 25-year-old quarterback has matured and is embracing the huge expectations being placed on him and the team in 2021.
Mayfield helped Cleveland end its long playoff drought last season and he's hoping to take the Browns further - maybe to a Super Bowl. Mayfield bounced back from a dreadful 2019 by throwing 26 TD passes and just eight interceptions in the regular season last year.
He's eligible for a contract extension and said he'd like to play his entire career in football-crazed Cleveland.
More Cleveland Browns coverage from WKYC:
- Cleveland Browns QB Baker Mayfield teases Season 3 of Progressive Insurance campaign
- Cleveland Browns QB Baker Mayfield won't play in preseason opener vs. Jaguars
- Cleveland Browns move Wednesday practice indoors due to weather; fans not permitted to attend
- Cleveland Browns release first unofficial depth chart of 2021 preseason
- Cleveland Browns DE Myles Garrett dealing with hamstring injury
- 2022 Pro Football Hall of Fame Class: Who is eligible?
- Report: Cleveland Browns discussing contract extension with Denzel Ward
- Cleveland Browns QB Baker Mayfield addresses fans at Orange & Brown scrimmage: 'We're in this together, Cleveland'
- Guide: Pro Football Hall of Fame inducts 2020, 2021 classes in Canton
- What does Josh Allen's $258 million contract extension mean for Baker Mayfield?
- How do the 2021 Cleveland Browns stack up against the rest of the AFC North?
- Cleveland Browns DE Jadeveon Clowney says he can have career year in 2021
- Rashard Higgins: Super Bowl should be the expectation for the Cleveland Browns