BEREA, Ohio — Editor's note: the video in the player above is from August 10, 2021.
Due to rainstorms in the area, the Cleveland Browns have moved Wednesday's training camp practice inside the team's facility at the CrossCountry Mortgage Campus in Berea.
As a result, fans will be unable to attend Wednesday's practice, as had been previously planned.
Cleveland's practice on Wednesday comes three days ahead of the Browns' 2021 preseason opener against the Jacksonville Jaguars on Saturday. Thursday's practice, which is scheduled to begin at 2:25 p.m., is slated to be open to ticketed fans, although rain in the forecast could ultimately put that in question.
More Cleveland Browns coverage from WKYC:
- Cleveland Browns release first unofficial depth chart of 2021 preseason
- Cleveland Browns DE Myles Garrett dealing with hamstring injury
- 2022 Pro Football Hall of Fame Class: Who is eligible?
- Browns' Baker Mayfield doesn't 'give a damn' about extension timeline
- ESPN analyst encourages Cleveland Browns to give Baker Mayfield big contract extension
- Recap: Cleveland Browns host Orange & Brown Scrimmage at FirstEnergy Stadium
- Report: Cleveland Browns discussing contract extension with Denzel Ward
- Cleveland Browns QB Baker Mayfield addresses fans at Orange & Brown scrimmage: 'We're in this together, Cleveland'
- How do the 2021 Cleveland Browns stack up against the rest of the AFC North?
- Cleveland Browns DE Jadeveon Clowney says he can have career year in 2021
- Rashard Higgins: Super Bowl should be the expectation for the Cleveland Browns
- Cleveland Browns activate LB Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah from COVID-19 list
- 'Top to bottom, good feeling' | Jimmy's Take on Nick Chubb's 3-year extension with the Cleveland Browns
- Browns RB Nick Chubb after extension: 'Cleveland's where I want to be'
- Cleveland Browns sign Nick Chubb to 3-year contract extension
- Cleveland Browns fans return to Berea for training camp