BEREA, Ohio — After five months of anticipation, football in Northeast Ohio is finally back.
Well, kind of.
On Wednesday, the Cleveland Browns will take the next step in their preparations for the 2021 NFL season when they hold the first practice of their annual training camp in Berea.
WKYC.com will be on the scene providing live updates from the CrossCountry Mortgage Campus in Berea. For all the latest from the Browns' first day of training camp, be sure to follow @wkyc on Twitter with updates from Ben Axelrod and Shawn Dunagan.
Wednesday's practice, which will be closed to the public, is set to begin at 2:25 p.m. ET, with select players and head coach Kevin Stefanski set to speak with reporters before. A full schedule of the Browns' 2021 training camp can be found below:
- Wednesday, July 28 - Closed practice
- Thursday, July 29 - Closed practice
- Friday, July 30 - 2:25 p.m. ET
- Saturday, July 31- 2:25 p.m. ET
- Monday, Aug. 2 - 2:25 p.m. ET
- Tuesday, Aug. 3 - 2:25 p.m. ET
- Wednesday, Aug. 4 - 2:25 p.m. ET
- Friday, Aug. 6 - 2:25 p.m. ET
- Saturday, Aug. 7 - 2:25 p.m. ET
- Sunday, Aug. 8 - Orange & Brown Scrimmage at FirstEnergy Stadium, 1 p.m. ET
- Tuesday, Aug. 10 - 2:25 p.m. ET
- Wednesday, Aug. 11 - 2:25 p.m. ET
- Thursday, Aug. 12 - 2:25 p.m. ET
- Saturday, Aug. 14 - Preseason game at Jacksonville Jaguars, 7 p.m. ET
- Tuesday, Aug. 17 - 2:25 p.m. ET
- Wednesday, Aug. 18 - 2:25 p.m. ET
- Thursday, Aug. 19 - Closed joint practice with New York Giants
- Friday, Aug. 20 - Closed joint practice with New York Giants
- Sunday, Aug. 22 - Preseason game vs. New York Giants, 1 p.m. ET
- Sunday, Aug. 29 - Preseason game at Atlanta Falcons, 8 p.m. ET