CLEVELAND — Football season will be here before you know it, and the Cleveland Browns officially kick things off with their first preseason game on Saturday, Aug. 15 in Chicago.
The team announced full details of their preseason schedule Tuesday morning:
- Week 1: Saturday, Aug. 15 vs. the Bears in Chicago – 1 p.m.
- Week 2: Saturday, Aug. 22 vs. the Packers in Green Bay – 4 p.m.
- Week 3: Sunday, Aug. 30 in Cleveland vs. Minnesota – 4 p.m.
- Week 4: Thursday, Sept. 3 in Cleveland vs. Tampa Bay – 7:30 p.m.
Tickets for the preseason games are up for grabs HERE.
As the season approaches, NFL officials are still monitoring the COVID-19 situation to determine if any changes will need to be made. Earlier this month, the league discussed refund plans in the event games are canceled.
- RELATED: 5 observations about the Cleveland Browns' 2020 schedule
- RELATED: Social media reacts to Cleveland Browns' 2020 schedule
- RELATED: Cleveland Browns' 2020 schedule unveiled; open at Ravens
- RELATED: NFL releases 2020 schedule with Super Bowl champ Chiefs kicking off season
- RELATED: NFL formulating ticket refund plan if games are played without fans