BEREA, Ohio — Editor's Note: The above video is from a previously published story
It's just about here!
The Cleveland Browns have announced their 2021 Training Camp schedule for this summer at the team's facililty in Berea. 12 practices will be open to fans, beginning on Friday, July 30 at 2:25 p.m.
Gates will open one hour before the start of practice.
The Browns will have open practices for fans on the following days (all begin at 2:25 p.m.)
- Friday, July 30
- Saturday, July 31
- Monday, August 2
- Tuesday, August 3
- Wednesday, August 4
- Friday, August 6
- Saturday, August 7
- Tuesday, August 10
- Wednesday, August 11
- Thursday, August 12
- Tuesday, August 17
- Wednesday, August 18
The Browns say they will be able to host nearly 2,000 fans at each respective practice in Berea, utilizing modified logistics that emphasize the health and safety of all fans, players, coaches and staff onsite.
Starting on Monday, July 19, Browns fans can register for a chance to secure up to four tickets per account to their desired training camp session through the Browns Mobile App or ClevelandBrowns.com. After pooling all requests, tickets to one practice per registrant will be distributed through a lottery system as they remain available. While registration is available to all fans, Browns season ticket members and individuals on the team’s waitlist will receive prioritized access to a percentage of tickets for each session.
All tickets to training camp will be accessible through the Browns Mobile App. Similar to 2019, printed tickets will not be available in 2021.
When arriving to open practices, fans will enter the viewing area through the northeast corner of the Browns facility, rather than the Beech Street entrance used in past years. Membership-services team members will also be available to all visitors inside and outside the complex to assist fans.
More information on parking will be shared with fans when receiving tickets to training camp sessions.
The Browns say fans are not required to be vaccinated to apply for 2021 training camp tickets. In accordance with local and state guidelines, masks are not mandated for fans who attend training camp. However, medical experts recommend that individuals who are not fully vaccinated still consider wearing a mask when congregating in larger groups.
“We greatly look forward to welcoming our fans back to Browns training camp in Berea this year as our entire team definitely missed their contributions to the atmosphere in 2020,” said Haslam Sports Group President and Browns Partner JW Johnson in a statement. “While the setup will be different than past years due to the league’s health and safety protocols, we are fully dedicated to providing our fans with an engaging experience during training camp and the entire year, both in person and through our digital programming."
The Browns have also provided a list of prohibited/allowed items at camp:
- Portable folding chairs and lawn chairs are NOT permitted in 2021 due to space limitations. Fans will be able to sit in the bleachers overlooking the practice fields on a first-come, first-serve basis. Wheelchair/ADA seating will also be available.
- Smoking is prohibited.
- Weapons, noisemakers, animals, aerosol cans and laser pointers are prohibited.
- Alcoholic beverages are prohibited.
- Plastic bottles and boxed liquids are permitted. Cans and glass are prohibited.
- Soft-case coolers are permitted. Hard-plastic coolers are prohibited.
- Cameras are permitted but must not interfere with another fan’s enjoyment of practice. The images reproduced may not be used commercially. Commercial photography or video equipment is prohibited (personal lenses may not exceed four inches).
- Umbrellas, strollers, purses, fanny packs, backpacks and diaper bags are permitted but are subject to inspection.