CLEVELAND — “Same old Cleveland Browns? Not anymore! There’s a new breed in town!”
That’s the message on a new T-shirt from GV Art and Design, which was released shortly after the Cleveland Browns crushed the Pittsburgh Steelers at Heinz Field on Sunday night.
The shirt’s message takes a jab at comments made by JuJu Smith-Schuster of the Pittsburgh Steelers before Sunday’s game.
“I think they’re still the same Browns team I play every year,” he said. “I think they’re nameless gray faces. They have a couple good players on their team, but at the end of the day, I don’t know. The Browns is the Browns.”
The shirt is up for grabs at $30, and is available online HERE.
SUBSCRIBE: Get the day's top headlines sent to your inbox each weekday morning with the free 3News to GO! newsletter
The Browns have also fired back at his comments after that epic win. You can watch that moment HERE.
Last week, GV Art and Design surprised Browns players with special playoff T-shirts that declared: Cleveland Playoff Pound -- the bite is back.
MORE BROWNS COVERAGE:
- RELATED: JIMMY'S TAKE: Cleveland Browns' playoff triumph over Pittsburgh Steelers is 'maybe one of the greatest wins in franchise history'
- RELATED: Goodnight, Pittsburgh: Cleveland Browns stun Steelers 48-37 for 1st playoff win since 1994, will face Kansas City Chiefs next week
- RELATED: 'Kansas City Here We Come': Fans, celebrities react to Cleveland Browns' playoff win over Pittsburgh Steelers
- RELATED: Browns' Baker Mayfield trolls Colin Cowherd after playoff win
- RELATED: Cleveland Browns fire back at JuJu Smith-Schuster following win vs. Steelers
- RELATED: Browns tie record for most points scored in 1st quarter of NFL playoff game